Re: Civilization 4: "Sid meier's civilization 4 has stopped working"

topps9898;761126 Wrote:
Actually went back and downloaded all the drivers for my MB, video cards
and vista. Not sure what driver did the trick but it works now.

Thanks for all your help.

Now if I can only figure out some good cub strategy tips for beginners
I'd be ok.

tha I'd again

where did you find the downloads for the drivers? if that's a dumb
question, I'm switching from Mac so bear with me, haha sorry.

--
jcoltr451

  • asus a8v-vm se mobo
    ... If u are trying to install vista or win7 it is not compatiable OS. ... it uses a realtech driver which keeps getting replace, ... Re: vista sound driver problem ... starts the installation, and choose Properties. ...
  • Re: Vista WHQL PnP failure question
    ... I'm quite positive that the device supports selective suspend, ... and Vista SP2. ... Mode Driver Architecture documents provided on-line at MSDN (I do not own the ... only remaining issue seems to be with this PnP test. ...
  • Re: Stops Working
    ... I have found Vista to be very sensitive to video driver problems. ... Sony Acid 4 is a very old version, so I thought I might have trouble with it. ... Word, IE, Windows Explorer and Sony music mixing software never quit while running under the XP operating system. ...
  • Re: Word 2007 has stopped working on Vista Home Premium
    ... Did MS get you to test in safe mode? ... I called HP and asked when they were going to have an HP driver out since I was missing features of the driver that worked with Xp. ... I don't remember if any of the Adobe products have had patched since they were installed, but there was a Vista patch for World Perfect X3. ... I probably earlier said it was worse when I tried to open a file first than using the shortcut icon on the desktop, but should have clarified that I normally use start/computer rather than than windows/e to open these files. ...
  • Re: Vista X64 cant print to shared Vista X86
    ... Your name keeps popping up for solutions to Vista printing problems of the ... The 32 bit driver is most easily available from Vista 32 bit when using ... the client normally will install the inbox driver if the server ...