Age of Empires 3 doesnt install in Vista - Help?
- From: sideways <sideways.3lyv83@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:18:22 +0000
After many attempts to install AOE3, it only 'installs' as
IDD_CUSTOMEXPRESS. Which of course doesn't play.
What I have tried to this point and a few times; Installed Vista SP1.
Then I get the compatability issue pop-up. Then I installed the AOE
vista patch 1.12.
I dont understand why it 'installs' to use a word then doesnt play?
This game does install on other computers so it is not a product key
issue. It did install on the same computer when it had XP running.
Can anyone suggest a solution plz? I am also going to install the other
exp packs, Asian Dynasties I have yet to play. I purchased these games
I have also tried installing as administrator and the dos prompt
command that someone posted here previously to enable admin always or
Thanks in advance~ I just want to play dont care about the on-line
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Diablo II Dont RUN!!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Vista games not functioning correctly
- Previous by thread: ¿GTA On Windows Vista Home Premium x64?
- Next by thread: Re: Windows games - hint window text too large