Re: garrys mod

jesus christ;927827 Wrote:
ok, guy-can u plz explain this thing in a bit more detail, on copying
and pasting, this is extremely annoying!! i buy garrys mod.... hurray
finally i can play it, loading screen, oh look its g-man with a cone on
his head, imagine how much fun im going to have and then BAM!!!! the
screen goes black............. my heart stops, and oh whats this hl2.exe
is not responding!!! WTF ive tried a tonne of solutions and that cmd.exe
says access denied, gayyyy, and that oe about the folders has popped up
a few times and nobody ever explained in detail what to do!! I NEED
HELP!! I NEED TO PLAY GMOD 10 ASAP!!

lol yeh that happens to me lots Get More Ram and shouled fix it

--
Deando

'[image: http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/14dean94.png]'
(http://profile.xfire.com/14dean94)

  • Re: BetonSports Boss arrrested in US
    ... > (G-Man) wrote: ... I play a lot of poker on some of the big sites and I am adjusting my ... I used to play on Party Poker. ...
    (uk.sport.horseracing)
  • Re: BetonSports Boss arrrested in US
    ... (G-Man) ... I play a lot of poker on some of the big sites and I am adjusting my ... I am in profit from my poker play but it doesn't pay as much as ...
    (uk.sport.horseracing)
  • Re: alt.guitar is a piece of human shit
    ... G-Man wrote: ... just don't read his posts. ... >> Play on, suckers. ... Merry Christmas to you too G-Man. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: alt.guitar is a piece of human shit
    ... > G-Man wrote: ... >> Hey, Merry Christmas Scott, you worthless piece of dung! ... just don't read his posts. ... >>> Play on, suckers. ...
    (alt.guitar)