Re: Vista games not functioning correctly

Someone else may have specific knowledge of this. From a general standpoint, it sounds like it may be a display driver issue, can you post what your display board and driver version is?

Mark

"Dragonomega" <Dragonomega@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C43EFF89-7CC8-476B-9DDA-01176D97E3EC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ok i have seen quite a few posts about vista games such as solitaire or
minesweeper being missing or not being able to start and there seems to be
fixes for those i however have an odd problem that i cant seem to get
resolved. i have the games i can open the games however when i do open the
games i get no picture/video if i open solitaire for instance the window pops
up and i can then move cards (i know this because i can get a score going and
the time goes) but i can not see the cards/ board same think with inkball
slightly different but equally
irritating is chess it just comes to the loading chess titans screen and sits
there indefinately please assist i am running vista home premium 32 bit thank
you in advance

  • Re: Vista games not functioning correctly
    ... "Mark" wrote: ... display board and driver version is? ... i have the games i can open the games however when i do open the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • Possible Solution
    ... I also noticed a couple other games having the same problem. ... My solution was to use an older Display Driver. ... Installed: Catalyst Software Suite 7.10 ... This issue was tested before and after a fresh Windows installation, so there might just be something with the new ATI software. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Looking for system 9 cpu to system 7/9 display board
    ... to clarify looking for a system 9 cpu board to system 7 display driver ... the only 2 games to definately have them would be Sorcerer or ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: So who has a copy of my Xenon scan? Show of hands?
    ... Let's get this beautiful artwork put back in our games.. ... Ok Ok Jesse. ... the email I gave you about the system 7 display driver and displays I ...
    (rec.games.pinball)