Re: starcraft problem

drew

I am having troble installing starcraft on my cumputer with windows vista

  • Re: starcraft problem
    ... "drew" wrote in message ... I am having troble installing starcraft on my cumputer with windows vista ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • Re: starcraft problem
    ... "EN4CER" wrote in message ... "drew" wrote in message ... I am having troble installing starcraft on my cumputer with windows vista ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • Trying to post a resume which the site says must be in PDF format
    ... I am new to this cumputer world. ... doc.file which i used the word processor. ... My laptop has Windows Vista. ... Adobe9. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)