Re: NFS Undercover - Works Great in Vista!

noo.
There is no option for LAN play :(
thast y we still use Most wanted. i like this game more than pro speed
:)

--
aneslin85

  • Age of Empires II Does not connect under XP SP2
    ... Was working fin for LAN play until SP2 installed. ... Now the computers are ... unable to join a game. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: [strikeout]NES[/strikeout] 7DRL - Robobot
    ... ethically wrong with me making an NES game, the truth about who they are ... running a *nix system will be able to start the server I'm making and ... you'll have to settle for LAN play or something. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: Source engine... "That dont impress me much"
    ... Did Farcry even have a multiplayer element? ... forgettable game. ... and quite a bit of LAN play. ... playing with people right in the room with you. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)