Re: civilization iv

not sure;772197 Wrote:
I can't get this to install it doesnt even make it pass the install
screen it says

An error {-5009 : 0x8002802b} has occurred while running this setup.
Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other
If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: Firaxis Games

Please help thanks.

I had the same problem and this fixed it:

- Corrupt InstallShield files. Go to C:\Program Files\Common
Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime and delete or rename
IsProBE.tlb then re-run the installer.Once I did this, it installed fine. Good luck

Drax Talon
Posted via