Re: civilization iv

not sure;772197 Wrote:
I can't get this to install it doesnt even make it pass the install
shiled
screen it says

An error {-5009 : 0x8002802b} has occurred while running this setup.
Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other
applications
If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: Firaxis Games
{##IDS_PRODUCT_URL##}.

Please help thanks.

I had the same problem and this fixed it:

- Corrupt InstallShield files. Go to C:\Program Files\Common
Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime and delete or rename
IsProBE.tlb then re-run the installer.Once I did this, it installed fine. Good luck

--
Drax Talon

  • Re: Begineer with (seemingly) hard problem
    ... A bit too little info about your setup, but I'll try to help anyway. ... > the females with Aspergers etc. etc..... ... > tell me the first function or 2 that'd be fantastic. ... > you will have to rename it..)))) ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Works
    ... >> Phian, ... >> folder and the file should be 390 kilobytes in size. ... If the file is not found, run Works Setup again. ... If the file is the wrong size, rename the file. ...
  • Re: Exchange Installation failed 0xc103798A
    ... Windows Server 2003, which is version 2.80.1022.0. ... Continue setup after hitting Cancel ... Rename the existing .dll file ... From a command prompt run the following command: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: new guy
    ... network with different domain get everything setup and tested and then ... rename the domain and point all workstations to this or does anyone know a ... Even if you rename the domain the clients will see it as a new domain and ...
  • Re: When I replace my cable modem
    ... I'm curious whether I need to re-run the setup for the AEBS. ... finally discovered the the source of an intermittent slowing of my ... I realize I must contact my ISP with the new MAC ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)