Re: Jaws Unleashed

LOL FOUND THE CABs xD! OK BUT HOW DO I change the "Jaws.exe" by a NO-CD
fix?

--
DBossD

  • Re: OT - *Bridalplasty*???!!
    ... both DH and I totally support anyone's right to fix ... up what they want, he even took for me an eval to fix a couple of scars, he ... he also watches jerry and morree and poker after dark, lol, Lee"Suz" ... by the hostess (of course, a nurse administrator) or anyone else, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Pay for MS anti-malware service!
    ... >> Mark wrote: ... >>> If Microsoft would FIX their Windows operating system, ... >> LOL! ... What makes you think I think that MS can protect its own software? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Router, File Sharing
    ... > to fix their screw-ups they'd be bankrupt at this point. ... > that our family night every Wednesday night has now turned into "if you'll ... LOL ... I wonder now if that first computer is faster than the new ones. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Camerons interest in NG posters children
    ... posts of other in order to stir up communication and feel like someone ... actually gives a crap about him. ... He's looking for a noo boifriend to fix it for him. ... Doctor Body Snatcher, not Iceman Ph.D., LOL. ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • Re: On Rehearsals and Pro Musicians
    ... year of rehearsals can't fix that. ... LOL. ... Can't argue with that. ... and it looks like people in large expensive tours ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)