Re: Crysis Warhead and Crysis to Steam

Arti <Arti.3gbtgg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:Arti.3gbtgg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I'm having problems installing Crysis Warhead on my PC. I'm running a
Vista Home Premium OS the 62 bit version and i'm having problems
installing i keep getting the 1607 error line about unable to install
installshield scripting runtime. Please help :(

Start a new thread.

Clean your temp files off your C: drive.

Update your drivers.

Post your system specs in the new thread.

--
-A.

  • Re: Crysis Warhead and Crysis to Steam
    ... I'm having problems installing Crysis Warhead on my PC. ... Vista Home Premium OS the 62 bit version and i'm having problems ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • RE: Failure installing KB955428 - 8024002D
    ... If you have Vista Home Premium and Works pre-insttalled then the chances are ... You would think Microsoft would know you have 8.5 and not keep trying to ... My Windows Update seems to be having trouble installing 1 of the recently ... I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Which Internet Security Suite to get included with new computer?
    ... I am ordering a new computer (Vista Home Premium 64 bit) that offers an Internet Security Suite from Norton, McAfee, or Trend Micro in the purchase price. ... I am open to advice ranging from one of them being superior, to they all are inferior, to which one sucks the least, or even the one easiest to remove without hosing the system before installing a different suite. ...
  • svchost.exe
    ... It has Windows Vista Home Premium ... crashes, patching/updating my programs started installing corrupted ... just as the program fails. ...
  • Word 2007 wont launch
    ... I have Vista home premium and Word 2007 Home and Student. ... launch Word. ... Erverthing was working and just stopped. ... program could be installing. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)