Games aren't working

Whenever I try to open Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds it just says
"Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card
and driver are compatible with DirectDraw"

Okay, I got that fixed. But now there's a different problem. All the
graphics look like it's night time. Very messed up.

I'm running Windows Vista, 64 bit, in a laptop with an Intel X3100
graphics card.

--
Sarthos

  • Re: Please help me with WMP 11 video streaming for Pentium III 500
    ... playback. ... 2nd hand video card can help. ... When was the last time the video (graphics) card driver software was ... The latest driver is for Win2000 as of 2001. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: GLX Missing
    ... I am unable to get 3d graphics on my laptop. ... My video card: ... $ lspci | grep VGA ... Try changing your xorg.conf to reflect the intel driver vs the nvidia ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: RealFlight
    ... To run RealFlight G3.5 on that video card, you will need to do the ... The color settings and resolution may be set too high and could be ... Use the drop down menu to change the Color Quality to 16 Bit. ... Lowering the "Graphics quality" of the simulator. ...
    (rec.models.rc.helicopter)
  • Re: [opensuse] Laptop recommendation
    ... the integrated video card in ivy bridge chipset - HD 4000 - is a bit faster than the one from sandy bridge chipset. ... An Nvidia 6xx video card (or a dedicated recent AMD card) would still outperform it of course. ... I am looking for a 17'' full hd laptop to run opensuse myself, and here is my take on the UK laptop market after several weeks of research: ... Most laptops have some kind of switchable graphics technology in them ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Ping Paul
    ... Q3 Arena shouldn't need much of a graphics card. ... and you're not ready to purchase a video card yet, ... Some Adobe products now, are 64 bit only. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)