search for a file with a specific word in it

In XP (and previous versions of Windows) I was able to perform a wild-card
search of a drive, directory, folder while looking for a specific word.

I can not find how to do that in VISTA.

How do I search a drive for files with the words "Class I" in a powerpoint
file?

Thanks

  • Re: Saving of Power Point to CD
    ... Windows does the write to CD, not PowerPoint. ... can bypass the write to CD by Packaging to a Folder and then use your CD burning ... software to burn the contents of the folder to a CD. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Problem with playing an mpg file in Powerpoint 2002.
    ... Powerpoint 'hangs' and i need to use Task Manager to quit. ... > Try locating the video and presentation in the same folder with a short ... >> Windows XP Pro Sp2 with all Windows updates installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: how do i find a saved power point file
    ... "Save Attachments" and out it in a folder you normally use or have set up. ... Open Windows Explorer by holding down the "Flying Windows" key at the ... Click the "Type of file" dropdown and scroll down and select PowerPoint ... Microsoft PowerPoint MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • PPT freezing, dangerously low on resources?!?!
    ... I am running Office 2000 on Windows ME, ... when I try to open any Powerpoint ... usually hit control/alt/delete until the machine re-starts (generally ... Also, when I open a folder with powerpoint files in it, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: auto play powerpoint presentation
    ... but how depends on your PowerPoint version. ... CD (Windows XP) or package to a folder and send it to CD. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)