Re: Problems with Vista backup program
- From: <robertmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:30:15 -0500
<robertmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<robertmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message[snip]
"David_2010" <David_2010.4baxwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
After running 24 hours a day for a few days, the Windows Live OneCare
I'm running the Windows Live OneCare safety scanner on the same 64-bit
machine as the task that's now reached 262 hours, with no usable
checkpoints since 70 hours. When it finally finishes, I'll be able to
the recent updates on that machine and reboot it.It's shown 0% progress
since yesterday, still scanning mostly *.new files and the property files
associated with them.
safety scanner on the same 64-bit machine as the long-running task has
reached 1% of the files scan. Shouldn't it be relabelled as possibly taking
a few months to complete?
The long-running task has now taken 285 hours; I've seen reports that
for similar tasks other people ran, it often took over 300 CPU hours.
- Prev by Date: Re: XP Style search tool?
- Next by Date: Re: problem with files from DVD/CD
- Previous by thread: Re: Problems with Vista backup program
- Next by thread: Re: Problems with Vista backup program