Re: Dual Boot Sharing Files

There are several ways:

1. Go to Computer and open the Vista partition and find the files.
2. Create a 'seperate data partition'
(http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/72427-data-partition.html) from
Vista and then include the folders into the Win7 libraries - or make a
new library. This is the best solution because they will always be in
sync.
3. Just copy them from Vista to a folder on the Win7 partition.

--
whs

  • Re: Dual Boot VIsta Ultimate and XP Home
    ... intend to dual boot XP and Vista, ... Deleting it would also free up a Primary partition. ... "Don't use Gparted to add or delete logical drives to/from a Vista- ... beforehand and point the Vista install to that partition. ...
  • Re: Dual Boot Instructions
    ... I ended up reinstalling Vista, ... The boot SECTOR is not the bootLOADER. ... finds the partition table for that HDD and sees that the first partition is ... violated, we no longer can simply install WinXP, install Vista and ...
  • Puzzling Problems -- Pulling Hair
    ... WinXP testbed (a small partition where I try out things before ... But when Vista loaded, my beautiful Dreamscene ... But I had a backup of the Vista partition, ... So I disconnected all four of my hard drives, ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Puzzling Problems -- Pulling Hair
    ... WinXP testbed (a small partition where I try out things before ... But when Vista loaded, my beautiful Dreamscene ... But I had a backup of the Vista partition, ... So I disconnected all four of my hard drives, ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)