Re: Defragging a RAID drive

You're welcome. Best of luck!

"Trevor" <executor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:06DEF35E-526F-49A0-946A-B581396698EF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Richard G. Harper" <rgharper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B30EB3A4-C6B1-490E-8988-76FE05D4E38B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The same way you defrag a regular drive. You don't, you let Windows defrag it on a schedule and all will be well.

"Trevor" <executor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D18F2EE6-8E90-45EB-AB9D-E26A7E892A30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do I defrag my RAID drive?

Thanx

Thanx for the help

  • Re: Defragging a RAID drive
    ... "Richard G. Harper" wrote in message ... defrag it on a schedule and all will be well. ... "Trevor" wrote in message ...
  • Re: % Complete to Date
    ... I wish to offer some respectful difference of opinion with Trevor. ... shows you how to get different answers using the various measures of bricks, ... This is a schedule maintenance issue. ... EV can spit out a cost and and schedule variance and a cost and and schedule ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: How to find reason for negative slack
    ... I believe that there was a corruption in the file that led to this. ... tried to remove my password from the schedule to send through to Trevor. ... schedule to check the calculation options. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: foreach in two dimensional array in C#
    ... Tried that and it throws an error ....Cannot convert type 'string' to 'string' ... > Good Luck ... >> Any sample code that uses foreach statement to walkthrough a two ...
  • Fan disk model
    ... (preferably in .obj format)? ... I'm not having any luck using Google. ... Trevor ...
    (comp.graphics.algorithms)