Re: Defragging a RAID drive
- From: "Richard G. Harper" <rgharper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:24:57 -0400
You're welcome. Best of luck!
"Trevor" <executor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:06DEF35E-526F-49A0-946A-B581396698EF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Richard G. Harper" <rgharper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B30EB3A4-C6B1-490E-8988-76FE05D4E38B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe same way you defrag a regular drive. You don't, you let Windows defrag it on a schedule and all will be well.
"Trevor" <executor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D18F2EE6-8E90-45EB-AB9D-E26A7E892A30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow do I defrag my RAID drive?
Thanx for the help
- Prev by Date: Re: Files does not exists on explorer (vista 64 bits)
- Next by Date: Re: shortcut at C:/ProgramData/Application Data
- Previous by thread: Re: Defragging a RAID drive
- Next by thread: Windows Search 4 - Wildcard in file content