Re: Re: Windows Search 4 - Wildcard in file content

Hi again,

yes, I did test for simply "jones" but there are no finds.
(I suspected that some punctuation counts as a delimiter and found/used
examples during tests, mainly for numbers).
The odd thing is, if I test with a document containing mr,f,jones with
commas instead of periods then yes, it finds "jones"!

Erm.... any ideas?

Thanks.
Ken

"Retroman" wrote: