Re: Create Disk Partition / Dual boot?

Success!

Everything went without a hitch...and that speaks to the quality of instructions

All the best,
Lee

"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:075f0685b541b70005a1aa651417b6fc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're welcome Lee. Please let us know how it went.

Lee;1141385 Wrote:
Thanks much to all you guys.. your input has been helpful...I have a 500
gb
drive and over 300 of it is free, so I plan to shrink etc per
instructions... the 3rd party software I am wanting to test under Win 7
does
not run in Vista 64 bit environment...

Thank You again
Lee