Re: windows explorer wont open!!

Hello Silvis,

You might see if doing a '*_System_Restore_*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76905-system-restore-how.html) at
boot using a restore point dated before you had this error may be able
to fix it for you.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

silvis;1141346 Wrote:
Whenever I click on any of my folders they just won't open I cant even
right click on them and press open!! no folders wil open it just says
that windows explorer is not responding!! whatcan I do to fix this??

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • System Restore Explorer problem
    ... I recently tried to fix a problem on my friend's computer using system ... Now I cannot get windows explorer to open. ... Everytime I try to open a ... I would love to just reverse the system restore, but I have no idea how ...
  • Re: System Restore Explorer problem
    ... My reply is at the bottom of your sent message: ... > Now I cannot get windows explorer to open. ... > I would love to just reverse the system restore, ... > etc. as to how to fix this. ...
  • Re: Virus removal
    ... You can try to use windows explorer and delete the file manually. ... system tells you that it is in use you need to boot into safe condition and ... > Need help and/or advice. ... > Is there any fix and how am I or will I, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: complete system restore for windows xp
    ... slow that restore is the only thing i can think of to fix it right now. ... > When you boot your computer, you must press a Fn button. ... *Many you must press escor f2 check the first boot ...
  • Re: boot doesnt complete
    ... From cold boot or restart, ... the windows splash, then the wallpaper appears, but nothing else. ... Windows would not let me restore from any of five restore points I ... Well I guess I did that, but not with a fix in mind. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)