Re: Conflicting messages from chkdsk

How severe would it have be to on vista?

As far as i can see everything seems to be working in vista. I have
had no problems with my system. Every program works fine, eg cinema 4d,
windows media player, windows update etc.

The only problem i had was a 3D graphics card which caused the computer
to freeze. But i have realised that it was my fault as i bought the
wrong graphics card without checking to see if my motherboard could
handle it.

It seems strange that chkdsk states it ok before vista is booted and
not in the command prompt.

It is possible to re-install vista over the existing system?

--
Grythandril

  • Re: Media player 11 wont play wmv files
    ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... The system should ask if you want to reinstall it. ... I can't definitely remember is there something like "Add/Remove programs" Control Panel applet in Vista?... ... Windows Media Player -> Set this program as default and clicking OK" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: "Windows Media Player has stopped working"
    ... the seller had not specifically stated it would work with Vista, ... There is currently no reinstall for Windows Media Player for Windows ... this upgrade made it impossible to install the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: "Windows Media Player has stopped working"
    ... I already rated the seller as soon as I got the program to work and receive ... the seller had not specifically stated it would work with Vista, ... There is currently no reinstall for Windows Media Player for Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: "Windows Media Player has stopped working"
    ... Seller was ch3bcd however this was probably a closeout since nothing similar ... the seller had not specifically stated it would work with Vista, ... There is currently no reinstall for Windows Media Player for Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: IE dehanced?
    ... vista and windows media player ... I haven't had the chance to work with Vista yet, ...   *Important* If you don't see the Microsoft Office Button, ... The new look in familiar programs of the 2007 Microsoft Office system ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)