Re: Conflicting messages from chkdsk

How severe would it have be to on vista?

As far as i can see everything seems to be working in vista. I have
had no problems with my system. Every program works fine, eg cinema 4d,
windows media player, windows update etc.

The only problem i had was a 3D graphics card which caused the computer
to freeze. But i have realised that it was my fault as i bought the
wrong graphics card without checking to see if my motherboard could
handle it.

It seems strange that chkdsk states it ok before vista is booted and
not in the command prompt.

It is possible to re-install vista over the existing system?

--
Grythandril
.