Re: Word docs moving around on desktop

Aaron;1563597 Wrote:

This probably won't help, but when you are editing a Word file, Word
creates a 'working copy' named ~$cument.doc (for something named
document.doc) with an icon on the desktop at the first available
position. For some reason your Word/OS do not seem to properly kill
the
temporary icon, but kills the original. I was not able to replicate
your
problem with Vista Home Premium (32-bit) and Word 2007.

Interesting....thanks for trying, Aaron. (BTW, I'm running Vista
Business, although I don't see that being likely to make a
difference...)

--
teleute