Can't see my cookie folder!

I am trying to access my cookie folder in c:\user...microsoft\cookies
but the folder is hidden and when I goto properties to check the box for
"Hidden Folder" the box is shaded and I cannot click on it. I am the
Admin of the computer can anybody help me with this problem?

--
spacewater

  • Re: Word Shut Down problem
    ... Hidden folder; you must explicitly choose to display hidden ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... > "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ...
  • Re: System Restore Confirmation page wont go away
    ... Also, for search locatio, search all local drives. ... There wasn't a windows/inf folder that I could find but the ... The following file is located in a hidden folder. ... >> Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the windows\inf folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Word 2000 fails to open
    ... This is probably a hidden folder. ... use Windows Explorer to open the folder ... Templates & Add-Ins> Organizer) to copy styles, toolbars, macros, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: _derived folder
    ... Yes, it is always a hidden folder, if theme are used. ... FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ... > So is the _derived folder always present on every FP website whether it has FP extensions or not? ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Error 0x80246008
    ... (Application Data is a hidden folder, so ensure you set your folder options ... I have not had updates for the same amount of time. ... >> Description field for any that reference Background Intelligent Transfer ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)