Vista randomizes icon size?

Don't know i this is the right forum but technically this is about how I
manage my files in vista.

My problem is this: When I set the view size of my icons in a folder
using the right click meny>view, vista seems to, after some time, forget
what size I set them to and just pick something at random. I get back to
my meticously organized art folder and now they're all lists and medium
size icons rather than extra large as I set them to, and then random
file folders in game directories suddenly turn up extra large (don't
know the english name for the size options, it's in swedish for me, but
you get the idea).

Anyone know what's wrong/how to fix this? I want the icons to stay as
the view size I set them to.

--
limaxophobiac
.