Vista randomizes icon size?

Don't know i this is the right forum but technically this is about how I
manage my files in vista.

My problem is this: When I set the view size of my icons in a folder
using the right click meny>view, vista seems to, after some time, forget
what size I set them to and just pick something at random. I get back to
my meticously organized art folder and now they're all lists and medium
size icons rather than extra large as I set them to, and then random
file folders in game directories suddenly turn up extra large (don't
know the english name for the size options, it's in swedish for me, but
you get the idea).

Anyone know what's wrong/how to fix this? I want the icons to stay as
the view size I set them to.

--
limaxophobiac

  • Re: Please help - Vista has completely blocked file access from all accounts!
    ... Vista, like XP before it, does not use the Read ... the folder Properties menu to have any useful purpose at all (such as ... so that I could learn the tree location of folders like imageres.dll ... Directory Use Matching Greenish Icons:: the How-To Geek' ...
  • Re: Icon Library Location?
    ... On my Vista Ultimate, 64-bit, I cannot find that collection of icons. ... Are there other icon libraries "hidden" in Vista which I can access and then look for my favorite icons? ... many many many .dlls in the System 32 folder have them. ... I collect icons including favicons from www.whatever.com/favicon.ico when they are available. ...
  • Re: I cant sort desktop icons the way I want.
    ... The type of icons (whether XP or Vista style) shouldn't make a difference. ... Three solutions above seem to relate to your problem (arranging desktop icons and getting the settings to save), let us know what works for you. ... icon (shortcut to the program of the same name) places itself after Paint Shop Pro and before a icon for a Folder containing my Financial links. ...
  • Icon for Indication of Open Registry Key Folder not working or mis
    ... I'm new in Vista. ... open folder while most icons would remain closed folders. ...
  • Vista Registry open key not identified
    ... I'm new in Vista. ... open folder while most icons would remain closed folders. ...