Re: why can't I re-install game?

That's generally how tech support works these days. Try the games online support forum or google. Worst case post to an appropriate group on here such as vista.games

--

------
"canabear" <canabear.3yhocf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:canabear.3yhocf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peter Foldes;1558743 Wrote:
Contact the Game manufacturer for info

--
Peter

"canabear" <canabear.3yhhg4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message

> tried re-installing a game (game on machine has a bad map) and vista
> won't let me. copy with bad map keeps coming back. even tried a
brand
> new out of the box copy. no luck . fixed the problem easily on XP
> machine. :mad:driving me crazy....:mad:
> thanks in advance y'all :D
>

> --

> canabear

tried contacting manufacturer, and, as per usual, said it wasn't
related to them. try your OS. hmm, pass the buck time I see. so, vista
saves copies of games... and the game manufacturer (microsoft) for once
tuns a blind eye? only for vista I suppose.

--
canabear