Re: Registry edit User shell help, Could Microsoft's answer be wrong?

I didn't mean to post it twice, I am not impatient, just computer
brained :huh:
I hit the refresh button after I edited my post and accidently posted
again. Sorry about that! :o

--
trulyblest

  • Re: Giving an application a window icon in a sensible way
    ... On top of it all, there is simply no rational justification for ... and refresh early, ... only logical reason for the design choice they made instead of ... never hit in the first place. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Lets hear it for...
    ... If you weren't impatient, you wouldn't get "miffed" when stuck behind ... white line down the middle of his car. ... I didn't hit him head on, ... raised grass bank - and there was still barely room to miss him. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Windows refresh
    ... i don't mind so much hitting the refresh button as ... > refresh when i hit the refresh button with out the box ... >>Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro ... >>Please reply only to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: refresh causes double post
    ... submit, your comment appears as it should, but then if you hit refresh ... Now if you hit 'refresh' the browser assumes you want the same page refreshed, the one that was produced as a result of your posting. ... And in page1.php you could display the result if it exists in the ... So your PK - or unique index depending on how you choose to resolve this - would be name,email,id. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Auctioneer Oddness
    ... to sell and hit the "Refresh" button to see what else is already in the ... But if I click on the browse tab some items ... not show up in the appraiser tab using the "Refresh" button. ... profiles for each one, so that data doesn't get all mixed together. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)