Re: Any body ever use duplicate file finder?

I use duplicate finder to remove duplicate songs from my music library,
it says that it can easy move or 'Delete duplicate files'
(http://www.duplicate-finder-pro.com/delete-duplicate-files.htm) and
folder.

Try Free : 'Duplicate File Finder - Find & Remove Duplicate Copies,
Mp3, iPod, iTunes, Image Files' (http://www.duplicate-finder-pro.com)

--
jean3167

  • Re: Duplicate Icons in Control Panel in XP Pro
    ... It might be due to duplicate files, with a different name, of course. ... Hi Vincent, been on holiday, so not been able to reply. ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • re: duplicate files
    ... Try Directory Report to find your duplicate files ... Take a look at this duplicate finder tool to remove duplicates, ... How can I delete them through Windows Media Player? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.music)
  • Re: Safe to eliminate duplicate files?
    ... I wanted to eliminate duplicate files that had accumulated over time. ... used Easy Duplicate Finder 'Easy Duplicate File Finder - Delete ...
  • Re: Double Songs titles appearing under album listings
    ... the duplicate files then hit the ... Choose YES and your duplicate songs will not show up ... Oops, I meant the RIGHT plane of your screen. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: duplicate files
    ... > am also about to use a synchronisation program called "filesynchforce" to ... > are already on both machines, they are in different folders. ... > that this will result in a lot of duplicate files on both machines. ... A program like ViceVersa Pro can help to locate duplicate files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)