Re: Conflicting messages from chkdsk

Have you confirmed that you are running ChkDsk on the volume OS_Instal?
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)

"Grythandril" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Here is the example picture

|Filename: Example 02.jpg |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15543|

Grythandril

  • Re: Add/Remove Programs entries with negative icon references
    ... Windows XP Shell/User ... Download the VBScript and run it. ... When you see the log file, ...
  • Re: timezone missing
    ... Ramesh, Microsoft MVP ... Windows XP Shell/User ... Download the file and save it to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Download Specification...Odd Question
    ... Ramesh, Microsoft MVP ... Windows XP Shell/User ... >> To get the download dialog box, enable the "confirm open after>> download" ...
  • Re: How do I change my download manager
    ... Windows XP - Shell/User ... Reinstall DAP and uncheck "Browser integration". ... automatically unassociates their download hook and uses IE's ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • RE: Welcome screen showing/username with picture not showing
    ... on your reinstall of windows xp, the 'automatic login' option got set ... there is also a trial version of tweak manager that you can download, ... > window xp without showing the sign in screen with username with a pictures? ... > with a picture and i have to click the picture to log on. ...