Re: shortcuts to desktop

"craigthain" <strathearn.hotel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi
vista is no longer letting me create desktop shotcuts, anyone got an idea
why not
i keeps telling me the disk is full which its not!

?????
help craig

Why did you start another thread an hour after you started your first
one? Are you an idiot?

  • shortcuts to desktop
    ... vista is no longer letting me create desktop shotcuts, anyone got an idea why not ... i keeps telling me the disk is full which its not! ...
  • Re: Installing XP-Pro
    ... Following instructions from the web, I used Vista to create a new, ... The disk spins, various programs are read from it ok, and then when it ... hit the F6 key to install a third party SCSI or RAID driver. ... Usually these drivers can be obtained from the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Vista Excessive Disk Activity
    ... Is your computer system ready for Vista? ... "Pat M" wrote in message ... I then noticed that the disk activity light was on ... It appears that Superfetch looks ...
  • Re: vista black screen hang
    ... run "chkntfs /d" to clear the dirty bit that is causing the disk checks. ... What you commonly see on forums is the result of the majority of them slurping posts to and from the same source, the Microsoft newsservers. ... Vista bootloader! ... they are pressing, claiming to support, etc. ...
  • Re: Transfer 32 bit to 64 bit - new drive
    ... Remove your old HDD and install the new one. ... HDD and install Vista x64 there. ... Disk Management should now show Drive C: ... you can use Drive Management to delete and/or reformat the former Drives C: ...