desktop short cuts

why cant i place a desktop icon on my says the disk is full ---its not
anyone know what the problem is

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant complete boot-explorer error msg !!
    ... I was able to obtain a 2k OS disk. ... > You must have the Windows 2000 install CD-Rom in order to start the repair ... > | The OS starts, the Windows screen opens, then it goes to a jpg file, opens ... Cant migrate anywhere except to reboot. ...
  • How to get Admin password?
    ... after installing sp2, it gets the blue screen, error stop c0000135 cant ... disk because the only way now is to wipe the disk and install everything ... people, we cant help you, thats like way advanced or something. ...
    ... Cant complete the import. ... First Aid and repairing the disk till it shows clean. ... Microsoft Mac MVP ... Entourage Help Blog ...
  • [HPADM] Summary: Nike Model 10 Question
    ... Disk vendor is not an issue. ... Craig ... >and not something pulled out of another LUN Thanks! ... different capacities for 4G drives. ...
  • Re: Cant view folders from disk in drive
    ... > Im sorry to place this in this group but I cant find a suitable group, ... > When I sold my old PC I archived files onto disk. ... > Some of the files I cant open are avi or mid or rm files, ... Roy S. Schestowitz ...