Re: Recycle Bin!**

Hello,

In addition to Aaron's post above, you can also try
'*_ShadowExplorer_*'
(http://www.shadowexplorer.com/documentation/manual.html) to see if it
may be able to restore the file from it's original folder location.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

FromZeroToHero;1129867 Wrote:
Hallo to all......
My Problem is that i want to bring back a file that i deleted from the
recycle bin....is there any programm that can bring it back to
life?!!?!?:cry:
Please answer me as soon as possible....!:(

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: contact group
    ... This can help show you how to restore the "New Contact Group" toolbar ... '*Windows Vista Forums*' ... *Please post feedback to help others.* ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: WMP 11: I click and nothing! [Vista RANT]
    ... I definitely would not use a System Restore disk, ... using the Vista install CD if at all possible. ... there will be utterly no ability to reinstall Windows Media Player as ... OEM version of Vista that came preinstalled on my notebook. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Vista constantly rebooting after this weeks updates - "Config
    ... but I was able to use my Vista CD/DVD to restore my system to an ... Vista Home Premium computer is in an endless reboot/update cycle. ... I was hoping the log files could have been saved prior to reinstalling or ... Doubt Tom's son will be interested in looking for log files while he's ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Auto repair fails and copy big files to usb problem
    ... Assuming you have tried System Restore and your drive has no problems, reinstalling is probably your best bet. ... Restoring the backup will remove your files. ... Use the command prompt on the install DVD for Vista. ... How can I reinstall vista but keeping my old files? ...
  • Re: Tried Linux - is it really worth the hassle?
    ... I could do most things at work and be comfortable with 1GB RAM in XPee, now I need 2GB for Vista or it's swapping like crazy. ... When all else fails and you need to do a system restore from the boot DVD and it tells you that you have no restore points on drive c: don't get mad, just boot up an Ubuntu LiveCD, mount it and look in "c:\system volume information" and say "ha! ... Then see above about system restore. ... you can talk to that PC via the network but take your laptop somewhere where there's no network to plug into and it decides that your cable is unplugged so your NIC cannot have an IP address therefore you can no longer talk to your virtual machines that are running in your desktop like teenage children. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)