Re: unable to run Toshiba Full Disc wipe

I don't then. I would recommend to contact Toshiba and inform them that
either there is something wrong with the ISO, or they have not included
some vital step in the installation instructions with it.

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: seeking a recommendation for a laptop
    ... You actually got support from Toshiba? ... >> If you are recommending Quality over price, then neither Dell or IBM ... >> Stick with internal wireless; many units have a button that will turn the ... Whether he gets a Dell or an IBM, I recommend that he gets the most ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Dell Axim X51v vs. HP Ipaq HX2495
    ... see the x50 WM5 upgrade) get a decent WM5 upgrade) ... other VGA device,e xcept for the Axims) and the jog dial/D-pad (no jog ... WR> the Toshiba e800/e830. ... curious as to why you don't recommend the Toshibas - other than ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: new laptop - any recommendations?
    ... I would recommend NOT getting a Toshiba. ... wanted to reinstal Windows. ... re-format the OS partition and re-install windows onto only that ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: "overhybernation"????????????
    ... When you are finished using your PC - Power it down. ... > Multiple support reps at Toshiba have told me that Toshiba does not ... > recommend using the hibernate mode as it may damage the system board. ... HA HA HA HA - Powering up your computer can damage your motherboard? ...
  • Re: Run as Service
    ... This Toshiba version doesn't have the function therefore I need to install ... NTSVC.OCX component to create three or four services, and I recommend it. ... But you still need a form, because you place the service component on that ...