Re: c-partition is to small

John,

When Windows shrinks it's own partition, will the adjacent partition to the
right automatically become larger? Or will free space be created. If free
space, this feature is pretty useless. I would then still need 3rd party
software to extend the following partition to the left.

- Net

"John Galt" <galtj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
kame <kame.3xxi08@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What can i do if i want to change this. My other partitions (D, E) are
much bigger. But C is too small!

http://www.winvistaclub.com/t11.html

  • Re: disk has low idle time?
    ... recommended to have paging file size equal to the physical memory. ... NTFS performance is effected by the time you get to 30% free space. ... Please detail partition sizes and percentage free space. ... Independent Experts (MVPs do not work for MS) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Newbie help on partitioning.
    ... space is free space, not a formatted partition. ... but when I first installed SuSE 7.1 (my first foray into Linux), ... I shut down the install session. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Free space disappearing
    ... You need to increase your free space on C to 1,300 mb. ... Select Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Disk CleanUp to Empty your Recycle Bin and Remove Temporary Internet Files. ... Ways to increase free disk space on your C partition can be achieved by relocation of folders. ...
  • Re: Space required by windows xp
    ... How large is your D partition and how much free space? ... It is likely that an allocation of 12% has been made to System Restore on ... drive (where windows is located) is 13.7 gig with 1.25 gig of free space. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Management of Partitions
    ... check to see if that Drive Letter is ... what do I do to make XP 'see' this partition? ... which will make in Unallocated and Free Space. ... The partitions do not have drive assignment, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)