Re: The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile cannot be loaded

I get the same message. I tried the steps in the Tutorial "How to fix
the error 'The user Profile service fail...'". The problem that I have
is that the account that gets the error message does not exist in the
registry nor does it exist in the user accounts list. It is a domain
account and all other domain accounts can log into the computer. The
domain account is able to log into different computer. The domain
account only receives this error message on this one computer. Any
suggestions?

--
Cheese Head

  • Re: How to Setup TS User
    ... I'm not sure why you use a dummy account. ... user logs on with personal domain account to local workstation ... Yes all accounts are domain accounts, ... what is the correct process for them to logon ...
  • Re: Accessing security information from an authentication provider
    ... doesn't seem to work for domain accounts, ... someone disabling or restricting the null account, ... the GetAuthDataForUser only works for machine local ... network shares and such without somehow authenticating to a domain ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Startup account password must be rekeyed after every windows u
    ... I use domain accounts on my servers with no issues... ... What about my group policy or local policy question? ... Steve ... I would expect the local system account to ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • RE: account lockout problems
    ... This occurs only with the domain accounts. ... > The account policy is set to lock the account after 3 logins. ... > Is your problem only with domain accounts or with local accounts as ... >> Do You Yahoo!? ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Problem with ISA 2004 vpn
    ... its like the ISA ... sever is not authenticating the domain accounts. ... "The VPN connection attempt by user domain\user from VPN client IP ... But if I use the local administrator account of the isa server I am able ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)