Re: The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile cannot be loaded

I get the same message. I tried the steps in the Tutorial "How to fix
the error 'The user Profile service fail...'". The problem that I have
is that the account that gets the error message does not exist in the
registry nor does it exist in the user accounts list. It is a domain
account and all other domain accounts can log into the computer. The
domain account is able to log into different computer. The domain
account only receives this error message on this one computer. Any
suggestions?

--
Cheese Head
.