"Could not find this item"?

Hi,
I'm trying to copy photos from the public pictures folder to a memory
card.
I can view the photos (Explorer, Windows Photo Gallery) and I can
transfer them to other folders on the PC but when I try to copy them
across I get the following message: "Could not find this item. This item
is no longer located in C:\Users\Public\PublicPictures\Photos. Verify
the item's location and try again." When I check the photos properties
the location is confirmed as correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Peter

--
scrapmonkey
scrapmonkey's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/119242.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • "Could not find this item"?
    ... I'm trying to copy photos from the public pictures folder to a memeory card. ... photos properties the location is confirmed as correct. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Errors in Firefox
    ... I try the same in MS Explorer and get a good result. ... Everything works as it should do - why does Firefox have to be that wrong. ... aborting the load in FF will produce the error message you cited; waiting will display the image. ... "ThievingGit.bmp" you will get a listing of the photos. ...
  • Re: Errors in Firefox
    ... I try the same in MS Explorer and get a good result. ... Everything works as it should do - why does Firefox have to be that wrong. ... in FF will produce the error message you cited; waiting will display the ... "ThievingGit.bmp" you will get a listing of the photos. ...
  • Re: 06 Explorer
    ... Conversation: '06 Explorer ... photos, when the console shift lever is in "D", will it be in the way ... for the driver to reach his cup in the cup holder? ... >dealer lots and the $10,000 discounts (that we now see on remaining ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer)
  • Re: printing several picures onto one window
    ... In Windows Photo Gallery, ... select the photos you want by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on them then click on the "Print" button on the toolbar. ... select one of the layouts that prints multiple photos. ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ...