Windows Explorer Copying Files

When I use the right mouse button to drag a file from a folder in the right
pane to another folder in the navigation pane I see a + symbol in front of
"copy" now in Vista's Windows Explorer. Once I have settled the cursor over
the destination folder this will pop up. Is there a key that can be pressed
when this shows to confirm the file copy? Is this meant to make file copying
more accurate and less "chancey" depending on the users mouse ability
accuracy?
Thanks,
JonK

  • Re: NavPane truncates folder names
    ... only the Folder List Navigation has a vertical scrollbar. ... Navigations you'll need to adjust the width of your Navigation Pane. ... -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? ... When Outlook first loads the folders names are normal for about ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • How to restore the links folder
    ... I know that I'm three years late responding this, and that everybody out there must be using Windows 7 by now, but I think it pays to post a solution. ... I did a second screen cap: you will see my links folder, ... I didn't try to delete the arrow on the icon of the shortcuts. ... RaphiIf you are looking at the Navigation Pane in Windows Explorer, ...
  • Re: Folder view keeps changing
    ... I have understood the theory of folder templates (however I cannot find ... template, disable the navigation pane and select medium icons. ... shortcut, it opens normally with navigation pane, but when I select a ...
  • RE: How to restore the links folder
    ... Raphi1 wrote: ... I did a second screen cap: you will see my links folder, ... I didn't try to delete the arrow on the icon of the shortcuts. ... RaphiIf you are looking at the Navigation Pane in Windows Explorer, ...
  • Re: Explorer problem
    ... This will show you how to turn the Navigation Pane back on if needed. ... Art Storm;903985 Wrote: ... When I use Win explorer in Vista Ultimate, and click on a folder in the ...