Re: Disk Defragmenter Command Line Switch?

CMD prompt

type:

defrag_c:_-w_-v

_ = spacebar

this will defrag the c drive and give a full report B4 and after

--
pacinitaly

SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt

  • Re: File clutter - what can I delete?
    ... 2003/2008 - Aaron Tiensivu's Blog' ... SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no ...
  • Re: Is Vista updates recommandable before upgrading to Windows 7?
    ... SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no ...
  • Re: External drives
    ... SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no ... If I helped you, please tip my scales. ...
  • Re: Windows 7 Search
    ... tool called FileSearchEX and like it, reminds me of Windows XP classic ... SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no ...
  • Re: Volume too low in VISTA
    ... I have not tried to connect speakers or earphones yet. ... SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no ...