Re: Hard Drive Image or Copy
- From: Bill Daggett <Daggett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:53:32 -0500
"Len" <fa3ts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Something to think about when it comes to imaging.
The standard Acronis package (which I have) will indeed make an image and
restore an entire image of files -- even individual files. Finding
individual files using its Explorer-like interface is, however, is
definitely not easy.
It's quite easy. I've done it.
That's the least of what may be a potential problem
when and if you have hardware problems.
The worst may be restoring your stored image to a replacement drive. Their
"fine print" indicates that Restore must be done to identical hardware.
You are SO full of crap! I've been using Acronis True Image since
version 8 and have NEVER encountered what you are saying.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hard Drive Image or Copy
- Next by Date: Re: Disk cleanup - System error memory dump files
- Previous by thread: Re: Hard Drive Image or Copy
- Next by thread: Re: Hard Drive Image or Copy