Re: Hard Drive Image or Copy

"Len" <fa3ts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Something to think about when it comes to imaging.

The standard Acronis package (which I have) will indeed make an image and
restore an entire image of files -- even individual files. Finding
individual files using its Explorer-like interface is, however, is
definitely not easy.

It's quite easy. I've done it.

That's the least of what may be a potential problem
when and if you have hardware problems.

The worst may be restoring your stored image to a replacement drive. Their
"fine print" indicates that Restore must be done to identical hardware.

You are SO full of crap! I've been using Acronis True Image since
version 8 and have NEVER encountered what you are saying.

Never.
.