Disk cleanup - System error memory dump files

Is there something useful to do with System error
memory dump files, or can I safely tell Disk Cleanup
to delete them?

Robert Miles

  • Disk Cleanup - 3 Questions
    ... classic mode, dial-up.) ... Question #1: On my Vista system, under Disk Cleanup, one has the option to delete the following, among others: ... System Error Memory Dump Files ... Finally, related to this question, on my XP system, not only does the "Compress Old Files" option exist, there is also an option to delete "Catalog Files For The Content Indexer". ...
  • Re: Disk cleanup - System error memory dump files
    ... or can I safely tell Disk Cleanup ... Robert Miles ... for sending error reports to Microsoft was unable to send error ... like to have Microsoft do it for me. ...
  • Re: Disk cleanup - System error memory dump files
    ... Serious Disk Cleanup Problem in Windows caused by Broken Registration - ... Microsoft MVP [Windows Desktop Experience] ... Robert Miles ... in my Disk Cleanup window. ...