Linked folders or something like that?

I managed to make a mess out of my "neatly" organized folders.

Not sure what I did, but now Music folder contain the whole content of Documents folder. The catch is that if I erase or copy something to Music folder same thing happens to Documents folder. It looks like Music is like twin brother of Documents folder.

If I understand Music is somehow linked with my Documents. How can I untangle it?

Regards!

  • RE: WMP 12: Arist vs. Album Artist...WHY?? How to fix?
    ... Then select all files in the music folder at once and right ... click then come to properties and then come to details tab and remove album ... Immediately WMP went to work updating my mp3s. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: I found a silly bug in Win Vista Explorer (step by step descriptio
    ... I don't know what newsreader you're using, but there definitely are Vista ... This symbol in XP you could go to propertys and move the folder to ... I select the music folder in my media center PC, ... drives. ...
  • Re: User folder not Recognizing Folder Location
    ... The solution would be to alter the location of the user %temp% folder under the environmental variables in the advanced system controls. ... I moved my music, pictures, and videos folder from the user "BOB" folder ... the music folder on z:, I get a "There is not enough space on BOB. ... Moving small files to MUSIC is okay ...
  • Re: My Music Folder has gone crazy
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... >> onces you want and put them in a folder that is easily accessible. ... >>> location still being that of My Music Folder. ... Dont know what to do next. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: windows media player vs realplayer 10.5
    ... Media player, how come when I change the info for a song ... in my music folder, it imports it the original way before ... is there some hidden place where the songs ... >> is kept within my My music folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.music)