Re: WinSxS

dmex;1095165 Wrote:
The tool has not been updated for 64bit because like us, the developers
know its going to kill your Windows installation :shock:

whs;1094905 Wrote:
It's unbelievable, after all that has been said you still want to crash
your system.> >

I agree, also considering 1 TeraByte (1000GB) hard-drives can be
purchased for less than $150 that anyone would care about the size of
the WinSxS folder.

;):party:

--
pacinitaly

SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt

  • Re: WinSxS
    ... The tool has not been updated for 64bit because like us, the developers ... know its going to kill your Windows installation:shock: ...
  • Re: Fake martial art event at Beijing Olympics
    ... "Former Student Sentenced In UNC Crash." ... Taheri-azar, by his own admission, was trying to kill students by hitting them with the SUV, and did so -- again by his own admission -- because he believed the Qur'an directed him to kill infidels. ... The 25-year-old said he was avenging the deaths of Muslims by the U.S. across the world. ... Kill all the innocents you can and blame it on the US. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Illinois man dies in crash; wife leaves car, vanishes
    ... >> injured in the crash. ... The pics show deep, cold-looking snow. ... I'm guessing she tried to walk home in shock. ... I'm in Rowlett TX and I noticed that you were here to. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Illinois man dies in crash; wife leaves car, vanishes
    ... > injured in the crash. ... > The dress should have made her easy to spot in the rural, ... The pics show deep, cold-looking snow. ... I'm guessing she tried to walk home in shock. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: GH:Another "crazy internet spoiler" is true
    ... GENERAL HOSPITAL: Train Crash! ... Two passenger trains will collide on GH on November 3-- and that'll trigger several more crises, including a landslide, a poison gas leak, a flood, a snake attack and the death of a top character. ... Guza won't reveal who dies, but actress Kari Wuhrer has announced on her personal website that she's been fired from the soap. ... They wouldn't be bringing Robin back to kill her, or hiring a new Carly to kill her, and GOD KNOWS they would never kill Sonny, until MB dies of old age, so that leaves Alexis and Sam. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)