Re: bat-files suddenly associated w. MS WORD - how to get back to normal?
- From: "Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:03:50 -0400
As a possible work-around you could copy and paste the text of the files
into new batch files. If the new ones work, delete the old ones.
If the problem persists I would suspect your AV program is at fault.
Got Norton or McAfee?
"CFScheel" <cfscheel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I use a few .bat files to do simple chores, such as copying newly changed
files to a backup folder.
Suddenly these bat-files associate with MS WORD and open there instead of
doing their batch work.
I suspect that maybe some recent Vista updates (they come in droves) are
responsible for this mess.
How do I get back to normal?
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Christian F. Scheel sr.
- Prev by Date: Re: page file issue with partition? / want to dual boot win7 with vista
- Next by Date: Re: Move icon from everyone's desktop to one user's
- Previous by thread: Re: bat-files suddenly associated w. MS WORD - how to get back to normal?
- Next by thread: Re: bat-files suddenly associated w. MS WORD - how to get back to normal?