Re: bat-files suddenly associated w. MS WORD - how to get back to normal?

You can use the program ExtMan to administer all your data-types, its
very small and doesn't need installing.
Open it, go to .bat, press edit, click on the command "open" and change
the path of Word to -> "%1" %* <-

--
forumghost

  • Re: .eml file association
    ... >maintaining the .eml association with The Bat!. ... >Since installing MS Office xp Profesional excluding Outlook, ... the .eml association reverts back to Outllok Express and The ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • X problem
    ... I am just installing RH 7.2. ... Bat when ... Ping, telnet, ftp works correct. ... Could you get me some advice? ...
    (comp.os.linux)