Re: backgrounds

Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
Previously on microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management, Bruce
Chambers said:

ha wrote:
My desktop backgrounds file disappeared........does anyone know the name so I can check to see if it's still there? I had a nice picture but now it is blank.

Er.... How could we possibly know the name of the file that *you* chose as your desktop background?

Try this: right-click a blank area of the Desktop, Select Properties > Desktop (iirc), and see it your chosen picture is amoung the options listed.

Right-click on the Desktop and select Personalize \ Desktop Background.

You're right. I was thinking WinXP.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

  • Re: backgrounds
    ... right-click a blank area of the Desktop, Select Properties> Desktop, and see it your chosen picture is amoung the options listed. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
  • Re: Howto armor your ciphers
    ... priests as to a fog. ... Don't even try to carve the bags shrilly, ... picture them roughly. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: A warning to children from church officials
    ... are the only priests who have been molesting. ... would see that the warning of the church officials gives the example ... Priests are not God, they are men, and men of God, and bad men ... and there are crosses in the picture. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: IE8, a cautionary tale.
    ... philosopher has studied ... Database Developer ... I right clicked a picture to get details and got a very slow response. ...
  • Re: backgrounds
    ... Chambers said: ... and see it your chosen picture is amoung the options listed. ... Right-click on the Desktop and select Personalize \ Desktop Background. ... country lay. ...