Re: backgrounds

Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
Previously on microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management, Bruce
Chambers said:

ha wrote:
My desktop backgrounds file disappeared........does anyone know the name so I can check to see if it's still there? I had a nice picture but now it is blank.

Er.... How could we possibly know the name of the file that *you* chose as your desktop background?

Try this: right-click a blank area of the Desktop, Select Properties > Desktop (iirc), and see it your chosen picture is amoung the options listed.

Right-click on the Desktop and select Personalize \ Desktop Background.

You're right. I was thinking WinXP.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
.