Re: Trying to arrange files by 'date recived' but its driving me bonkers

Sorry, I was thinking of the E-Mail window.

"Badger" <jerrymcm@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eeTW4ZiBKHA.4984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click the SENT box to see the up or down arrow.

"inthedogbox" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8cb9fcd167d95d347cdedd05504ce7cf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have my downloads folder right, which every now and then i download
something, currently have about 500 files in this folder.

The arrangment of it is driving me up the wall cause i cant get it to
what i want.

If i change it to alphabetical order, or by size, it changes
accordingly, but if i choose, 'date recived', 'date acquired', 'date
archived', 'date completed' - it does nothing.

I would like the order to be when the file is downloaded, so if 1 thing
is downloaded everyday, then i would like it to be arranged according to
this date.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

--