Re: (E) partion help.

venom762 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I believe my partition E disk that contains my dell factory image is at
30.67% fragmentation.It will not let me defrag. how can I get around
this? It says not enough memory when trying to defrag.

Leave it the F*** ALONE.

  • Re: Defrag SBS Drives ?
    ... If it would be beneficial and we do run defrag how long should it take to ... You are running a RAID 5 on top of DELL hardware CERC. ... will not improve your disk benchmark. ... What you get is no more: my system partition is too full how can I change ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: XP Defrager
    ... rendering knows for a fact that fragmentation can cause enough delays to ... drives between each editing/rendering session in order to be sure the ... Video work is extremely disk intensive. ... It's a lot cheaper to just let it defrag in between. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Defrag SBS Drives ?
    ... As per how data gets stored on the RAID it is up to the raid ... So running defrag won't help? ... disk is MFT since the raid puts them at the beginning for RAID ... What you get is no more: my system partition is too full how ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Defrag SBS Drives ?
    ... As per how data gets stored on the RAID it is up to the raid ... So running defrag won't help? ... will not improve your disk benchmark. ... What you get is no more: my system partition is too full ...