Re: Could not find this item
- From: gonzalu <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 16:01:52 -0500
Erik Nettekoven;481287 Wrote:
Recently I faced the same problem and I was wondering if you are still
unable to delete the folder. I finally succeeded in deleting the
opening a command prompt, then used the dir /x command to get the 8.3
the directory and then used the rd command with the 8.3 name of the
undeletable folder and it vanished!
I had to join so I can say thank you. This drove me nuts for about 1
hour until I stumbled upon this answer... worked like a charm!
- Prev by Date: Re: Copying Files to External Drive
- Next by Date: Windows Vista slow file handling with large numbers of files.
- Previous by thread: Copying Files to External Drive
- Next by thread: Windows Vista slow file handling with large numbers of files.