Re: How to get the links int the left hand side of the screen after deleting them

If you still have restore points (shadows) from before you deleted the
stuff, you can try the way I describe here: 'Tutorial: Recover lost
files with Shadow Explorer « How-To Geek Forums'
(http://www.howtogeek.com/forum/topic/tutorial-recover-lost-files-with-shadow-explorer?replies=6)

--
whs

  • Re: Do you own two
    ... Two shadows both need love and have all major parts to restore both. ... Centaurs both getting new playfields, then set them side by side they will ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: System Restore Anomaly
    ... 'Confirm Restore Point' screen. ... It seemed to happen after I opened System Restore after installing ... The type the command VSSADMIN LIST SHADOWS. ...