Re: How to get the links int the left hand side of the screen after deleting them

Retroman already told you what you should do.

It looks like you lack experience (not a bad thing - we were all there once) to do what is necessary.

Send the drive to Drive Savers (or some similar service organization) for file recovery or consider them likely as lost.

Next time ask before you do, not after when you have already damaged your system.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"neelu9" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d1f6e3df7acea14e8179b065df479e10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much.
Could you please tell me how to get back my recent pictures and recent
updates?
They are very much important.even my dell support tools are not working
properly.

--
neelu9

.