Re: Please help me

Try running sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt.
--
"rasso" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:dcb3fb64bfa4e0781a4faabecc51d83e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...

My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
picture.

i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
blabla.DLL missing

I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
final...please help me...what can i do

[image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]

--
rasso

  • Re: Please help me
    ... Why don't you reinstall the current operating system? ... "rasso" wrote in message ... My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system? ... I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7 ...
  • Re: SetLastError/CreateProcess bug on Vista/2008
    ... Usually you get a GUI box telling you that a DLL is missing. ... SetErrorMode; ... and treating the status code STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND as a GP fault is... ...
  • RE: Missing/Not Available DLL files.
    ... Should these missing dll files be re-instated and if so how can I do that? ... AM C:\WINDOWS\system32 Microsoft Corporation ... expand the Security Update Information header and the ...
  • SetLastError/CreateProcess bug on Vista/2008
    ... Usually you get a GUI box telling you that a DLL is missing. ... and treating the status code STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND as a GP fault is... ... And it's a bug that the GUI box appears at all. ...
  • RE: Loadgen - error registering MSMQTransmitter.dll
    ... Loadgen - error registering MSMQTransmitter.dll ... Some missing dependencies, most likely this DLL depends on some other DLLs ... Start Visual Studio 2005 command prompt, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)