Re: Please help me

Rasso,

Windows 7 will not be released until October 22,

Why don't you reinstall the current operating system?

As it now is, your computer is unusable.

Jerry

"rasso" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:dcb3fb64bfa4e0781a4faabecc51d83e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...

My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
picture.

i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
blabla.DLL missing

I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
final...please help me...what can i do

[image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]

--
rasso

  • RE: Unable To BOOT
    ... > I have as my operating system… Windows XP Pro upgrade ... > However I can’t get to operating system. ... > selecting Safe Mode the next screen gives me the ERRORS above, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: WinXP Shell.DLL files
    ... >>Windows only uses the one in system32. ... >>> SHELL.DLL is a Microsoft Windows XP file and is not ... >>> If one of the above files is missing, ... >>> is clearly an operating system issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Unable To BOOT
    ... have you tried booting with the Windows XP CDROM in recovery mode? ... > However I can’t get to operating system. ... > selecting Safe Mode the next screen gives me the ERRORS above, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Missing File
    ... Powerpoint). ... MSO97.dll is missing. ... My Operating System is Windows 98. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • error upon start up - file missing
    ... windows\system32\config\system is missing. ... i could not run windows so i was forced to use my backup/recovery cd and re-install XP. ... i would really appreciate some help in correcting this problem and reverting back to my onld operating system. ...