Re: Viewing photos on a memory card

No. Since Nikon has it's own photo program you will always be directed there

--
Peter

"browndk26" <browndk26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B8C97AF6-6F30-474E-BDAD-784DC4C8F12F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I try to view photos on an SD card from a digital camera, I have to open
a DCIM folder, then a nikon folder to see the photo files. Is there a way to
go straight to the photos and bypass the other folders? Can I have the camera
save the photos direct to the card and not have the dcim or nikon folder? The
camera is a Nikon Coolpix S560 if it matters.

.