Re: Need new copy of "butterfly.wav".

Thanks.

What actually happened was that I thought I picked up the guitar music
from a website because of a virus. I didn't remember hearing it playing
prior to the day I went to the site, so I thought I got the music FROM
the site. And I couldn't get rid of it.

--
mrmanfam

  • Re: Answers to frequently asked questions - 21APR04
    ... P.S. Build a website with this stuff on it and post the link 2 times a week ... > up to receiving spam, virus infected emails, and more. ... > was told to you by your antivirus software. ... > infection by viruses. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • RE: Reverse Engineering: Legal or illegal?
    ... It all depends on where you are, what you are reversing and how good the ... a virus writer has no recourse. ... :Information Security Operations, Team Lead Sears Holdings ... This website wowuld be hosted within US but will just ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: LotRO: So how is the solo content these days?
    ... website is a splatter-flash disaster. ... graphics (other than the fixed camera (which got "fixed" by a mod)) were ... Not worth the effort of keeping track of them when I could be playing ... something instead (and CoH still keeps the majority of my gaming time - ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Media Centre Slowing Down
    ... Tried loading another CD to the Media Centre whilst an archieved disk was ... playing, and the playing tune slowed down / stopped. ... Does turning off Virus guard have any effect? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: I seem to have been paid twice. Has this ever happened to anyone?
    ... I like to do this prior to making any deposit, ... since their website had indicated as much. ... such, which didn't match the Poker site name, but then they seldom do). ... exercise, I tried withdrawing again. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)